Featured with Vocplus AI smart noise cancellation technology, SOUNDPEATS A7 Bluetooth headset effectively isolates your voice from background noise, greatly improves the clarity of voice calls, and makes your phone calls as smooth as face to face conversations.
Hear What You Want to Hear
AI NOISE CANCELLATION MICROPHONE
LONG BATTERY LIFE & ERGONOMIC DESIGN
Two hours of charging supports about 30 hours of talking time at 60% volume and stands by approximately 110 hours when connected with the device. Ultra-soft earmuff and adjustable widen headband provide you super comfortable wearing experience for long time use.
ONE KEY MUTE MODE
Equipped with a mute button that works both for PC calls and phone calls, the A7 headset can quickly mute the microphone off to block the sound in your side when needed, keeping your privacy during phone calls or team conferences.
TOP CONFIGURATION & MULTI CONNECTION
Adopted the latest Qualcomm QCC3020 chipset and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, this ideal wireless headset provides a seamless, efficient and stable connection. It can also connect with two mobile devices at the same time, so you can seamlessly switch between the two at will.
Bluetooth® Chip: Qualcomm® QCC3020
Bluetooth® Profiles: AVRCP,A2DP,HSP,HFP
Bluetooth® Codec: SBC,AAC
Working Range: 33 feet
Noise Cancellation: Vocplus AI ENC Noise Cancellation
Headset Dimension: 191.2*138.3*61.6mm
Charging Base Dimension: 79.64*74.91*12.99mm
Headset Weight: 2.8 ounces
Charging Base Weight: 4.7 ounces
Shipping Weight: 13.25 ounces
Battery Capacity: 350mAh
Charging Time: 2 hours
Standby Time: 110 hours
Playtime Time: 30 hours
IN THE BOX
1 x SOUNDPEATS A7
1 x SOUNDPEATS A7 Charging Base
1 x Charging Cable (USB Type-C)
1 x User Manual
1) Use Type-C charging cable to charge the headset directly for about 2 hours. When the red light is off, it means that the battery is fully charged.
2) To charge through the Bluetooth transmitter base: connect the Bluetooth transmitter base with Type-C charging cable, then place the headset on the base for charging about 2 hours. When the headset changes from a steady red light to a slow flashing blue light, it means that the battery is fully charged.
2.Please use a bit of light sandpaper or microfiber cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol to clean the charging connector on the base.
3.Please try to charge the headset directly without via the base.
2. Connected to device/Standby: Blue light stay on.
3. Play the music: No lights; Pause music: Blue light stay on.
4. Multi-point connection: Blue light stay on.
A. Connected with SOUNDPEATS A7 are Device A and Device B;
B. Connect to Device A first. Long press the multifunction button of SOUNDPEATS A7 for about 1s to turn on. Activate the Bluetooth on Device A and search for the device, find “SOUNDPEATS A7"and click it to connect. Turn off the Bluetooth of phone A after connection sucessfully. then SOUNDPEATS A7 can be paired with another Device again.
C. Follow the pairing steps of phone A to connect Device B with SOUNDPEATS A7. Affer sucessfully connected, activate the Bluetooth on Device A and click SOUNDPEATS A7 to connect.
If It stll cannot be used normally, you can seek technlcal support from customer servlce or the manufacturer.
2. Change other devices to see if the problem still happens.
3. Please try to reset the headset.
4. Please try to gently clean off the earmuffs with a little alcohol pad to see if that will help.
2. Please do not mute the phone calls. And also please adjust the headset when you wear to make the mic closer to your mouth.
3. Please kindly adjust the volume through the headset and devices to see if it works better.
4. If you are using the headset with an Android phone, please check the settings to see if you have allowed both phone audio and media audio to be transmitted through the headset.
5.Please change other devices to see if it gets better.
2. Use a peice of clothing with a little alcohol to clean the earmuffs.
Volume+: Click the volume+ button once
When a call comes in during a call, double-click the multifunction button to answer the new call and keep the current cal;
When a call comes in during a call, long press the multifunction button for 2s to keep the current call and reject the new call;
During a three-way calling, double-click the multifunction button to switch between the current call and the other call.
It's just as I expected.
Very good hearing aids, good bass great sound for the price they cost, totally recommended
The sound is good, without distortion. Bass is too much. Basschedam will like it
The build quality is ok, looks cheap. the audio improved a lot after break in, 12 hours of white house in incremental volume. there's is a good amount of bass, even at the deep notes, with a normal amount of mids, the highs are a little bit muted, overall it's ok. I haven't had opportunity to try the quality of mic yet. The noise reduction have a poor implementation or my unit is defective, when active is not very powerful but the audio quality gets worst losing a lot of bass.