Super lightweight and keeps music snug in your ears for even the most active lifestyles. Air3 has the sound you want to hear. Redesigned reset user interface and touch control make it much easier to control your music.
Hear What You Want to Hear
Small Yet Mighty
Long Battery Life in a Mini Size
Single bud only weighs 4 grams. Air3 is so compact and mini but a single charge stills gives you up to five hours listening. Super lightweight and keeps music snug in your ears for even the most active lifestyles.
Low Latency Game Mode
Thanks to the Qualcomm aptX-Adaptive codec, Air3 can work seamlessly across all applications, including gaming, video and music. Triple tap the MFB on your left bud, your revolutionary low latency game mode will be activated.
Hear Clearly. Speak Confidently.
With a total of 4 built-in mics, and half-in-ear ergonomic design, Air3 is designed to deliver and send every word crisply and clearly, whether you're chatting with a friend or leading a high-stakes conference call.
Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Chipset: Qualcomm® QCC3040
Supported Bluetooth® Codec: SBC, aptX, aptX-Adaptive
Wireless Range: 33 ft
Single Earbud Weight: 4g
Charging Case with Earbuds: 33g
Control Type: Touch
Waterproof Rating: IPX5
Battery Capacity: 220 mAH (Case)
Battery Capacity: 30*2 mAH(Earbuds)
Earbuds Charging Time: 1.5 hours
Charging Case Charging Time: 1.5 hours
Charging Port: USB-C
Playtime Time: 17.5 hours
What's in the Box
SOUNDPEATS Air3 True Wireless Earbuds
USB-C Charging Cable
2. Please put both earbuds back into the charging case to check the white light on the charging case flashes twice to make sure the earbuds in charging status.
3.With the case lid open, press and hold the charging case button for 10 seconds until the white light flashes 3 times, reset complete.
4.Close the case lid and reopen to activate the earbuds, then reconnect to your device.
2.Take earbud out of the case and press and hold the MFB for 1.5s to power them on manually. You will need wear earbud to get the tone“ Power on”.
3.Try to reset the earbuds.
2. Try to reset the earbuds
2. Try to reset the earbuds.
2. Please make sure the earbuds are correctly placed in the charging case, and the contactors on both the charging case and earbuds are clean. Please try to clean them with something like microfiber cloth.
1. One earbud has no sound, or both earbuds lost the sound.
2. The volume of one earbud is lower than the other.
2. Change other devices to see if the problem still happens.
3. Please try to gently clean off the screen with a little alcohol pad.
4. Please try to reset the earbuds.
2. Please do not mute the phone calls.
3. Please kindly adjust the volume through the earbuds and devices to see if it works better.
4. If you are using the earbuds with an Android phone, please check the settings to see if you have allowed both phone audio and media audio to be transmitted through the earbuds.
5.Please change other devices to see if it gets better.
6. Please adjust the earbuds when you wear and try to take one earbud out of your ears and hold them up to your mouth to see if it gets better.
2. Use a peice of clothing with a little alcohol to clean the screen.
3. Please try to reset the earbuds.
2. Check whether you have connected earbuds to another device before.
2) Please check if it happens when you use wifi or 4G/5G.
3) Please check if there is any obstacle or interference around you while using the headphones; Like Wireless remote control equipment, radar and so on, the Microwave oven will also affect the Bluetooth signal. Please also make sure the distance between earbuds and device is in 10m when there is no obstacles.
4) Please clear the pairing record and restart your phone to have a try.
5) Please try to reset the earbuds.
Volume + : Single tap the right MFB
|User Guide||SOUNDPEATS Air3 User Manual||2021/08/31||197KB|
Cliche I know. But these earpones/buds give a great sound, much inline with buds that are 2-3 times their prices. I have yet to have fault with these, I bought a new pair for my son when his Apple airpods died and they were less than 6 months, these earphones stepped in filled the void and he couldn't be happier. I couldn't be happier, nice even sound, nothing too loud at any spectrum but the app, though simple, offers the ability to tailor the equaliser more to your taste. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a none sealed earbug or for people who cannot wearing those with tips I would highly recommend these. Thank you for providing such a great product.
i love my buds so much! so glad i got them
pros: exactly what i was looking for, for a really good price.
connect very easily via Bluetooth, voice is recorded well.
cons: the touch on the buds is a lil hard to get used to, very minor but existing audio lag when connected to a pc
Ich finde die in ear mega die klag Qualität ist super. Was ich schön finde das man noch einwenig von außen mitbekommt. Super ist auch das man keine Silikon Ohrstöpsel benutzt. Ich sage nur klein und handlich.
Habe sehr viele Kopfhörer getestet und das waren bisher die besten, meine Frau nutzt diese auch. Es sollten Gummihülle zum Kopfhörer dazu gegeben werden, so sitzen diese besser im Ohr und tun nach paar Stündchen auch nicht weh :)
Everything is solid with the product
Took me a few weeks to learn how to wear them properly in my small, shallow ears (I guess that part is called the concha? thanks, internet), but once I figured it out these have been really convenient. For proper wear, I have to twist these so that the stems are pointed more upwards than I thought they'd have to be, and also, turn the buds in my ears so that they're pointed inwards towards me if that makes sense. But, once they're up there, they're pretty secure! These are great for calls--other people say I sound perfectly clear, and without silicone tips in my ears I can hear myself talking to them naturally and don't end up shouting, ha ha. Would love longer battery life, but I understand there are design trade-offs that must have led to the current battery life. If these are updated, I'll probably upgrade!
Great soun, I loved it